Hi friends, readers of this blog, especially those previously from bhss! Yahoo~ We are finally going to have a chalet! I believe it should be on the 15th and 16th of April. Right? I can't wait for this day to come quickly. Its been a long long time since we last had a chalet. =) Hope that all of you could make these two days free alright! See ya guys soon!
Oh yes, another event that I would like to introduce would be, A one day trip to Malaysia to watch firefly, lobster, orstrich and indulge in Seafood! More details could be obtained at this website: http://www.fivestarsonline.com/pkg_msia_1d-lobster-firefly.htm The date that we'll most likely be going would be 30th April as the next day would be a public holiday. So far, people confirm going would be Harris, Albert, Minghan, Melvin, au ang and yours truly. I hope that more people would be joining us this time round, especially those who did not make it to the KL trip! Really hope that you guys would join in this event! Hope to hear from you all soon alright! Anyone interested to go, pls sms me.
-Yanting-
Sunday, March 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment