Thursday, June 30, 2005

Exams are energy drainers

Finally, after one week of strenous activities for the brain, mj peeps have finally completed their mid-year exams. Well, the feeling is always the same for me after every exam, that is, hopefully I do not fail so badly. Maybe at least an A level pass for each subject? Yeah, do not be surprise that I'm aiming for a Pass and not even A, B and C. The ants and bees just seem so far away for me to grasp. I wonder till when then can I have a closer relationship with them. >.<

Evaluation for the mid-years: Generally, the papers were of medium standard maybe except Maths paper 2. The papers were considered do-able provided I have studied for it. So, frankly speaking, I have this slight confidence that I could get at least an D and E for physics and chem respectively. As for maths, I dunno what to expect after attempting the maths paper 2. What do you guys think?

Yeah~ Its not always about exam and studying all the time! Hmm, so when is our next class outing? Hopefully we can have one before our prelims. And ya! I will be going back band tmr!! Whee~ its a holiday for me mah. Hahaz. Hopefully I'll have an enjoyable time there.

No comments: